Day 1 – Are You Ready?

You cannot view this unit as you're not logged in yet.
Notify of

RuthAnn S
Friendships Badge
Comments Badge
Forum Participation Badge
Course(s) Completed
1 year ago

I’m feeling God verifying He’s with me every step of this journey, and my fear of being inadequate or gaining back what I’ve released, melt away. My Trust (my word last year) is in God to sustain me, and not my own ability. Through Him alone I can Shine (my word for this year). Thank you, God for giving me the strength to carry on! 2 Corl 12:9 ?

Linda K
Comments Badge
Course(s) Completed
1 year ago

When I listened to God, the words Trust and Hope kept coming to my mind. My fears of all the planning, preparation, what choices I have to eat, etc are overshadowed by God’s enduring words to Trust Him and have Hope!

Kate C
Course(s) Completed
Comments Badge
1 year ago

During the part where u asked me to close my eyes and listen to God, I felt him extending grace to me. One of my fears is that I will be judged by my choices I make. But God is telling me he loves and extends grace to me.

Verna Pearce
Friendships Badge
Comments Badge
Forum Participation Badge
Course(s) Completed
1 year ago

I don’t really feel ready but I have decided to jump in where I am at, to participate as fully as I am able and to let go the perfectionism that would keep me from even starting it because I am not prepared enough. God is reordering my priorities day by day and revealing the roots behind my comfort eating. It’s time, whether I feel ready or not. I cannot rely on my feelings. I must trust God when He says It’s time!

Donnie G
Course(s) Completed
Comments Badge
Friendships Badge
1 year ago

Yes I am ready, this is a wonderful adventure. Forget WW, and all other loose weight programs. This one is from God, can feel it, will say prayer each and every morning, and spend time needed to complete daily study. Dishes and laundry can wait. AMEN

Ronda Wedel
Course(s) Completed
Comments Badge
1 year ago

I feel God telling me to slow down, sit, be in His presence. I’m so afraid of failure because I’m focusing on myself. I pray I keep my eyes on Him!

Ro G - Support Staff
Ro G - Support Staff
1 year ago
Reply to  Ronda Wedel

Amen

Ena G
Forum Participation Badge
Friendships Badge
Comments Badge
Course(s) Completed
1 year ago

Ladies, I figured it out. You need to go back and mark the 40 Day Companion Guide as completed! This will unlock Day 2.

Ena G
Forum Participation Badge
Friendships Badge
Comments Badge
Course(s) Completed
1 year ago

I sent an email to Preston and Cathy about not being able t open Day 2.

Linda Alf
Comments Badge
Forum Participation Badge
Course(s) Completed
Friendships Badge
1 year ago

I can’t log onto Day 2 either.

Preston - Your Support Personnel
Admin
Course(s) Completed
Forum Participation Badge
Friendships Badge
Reply to  Linda Alf

You’ll need to go back and mark the new 40 day companion guide page complete first. Sorry for the confusion.