Day 1 – Are You Ready?

You cannot view this unit as you're not logged in yet.
Notify of
56 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
Sheryl Peterson
Friendships Badge
1 year ago

Oh my goodness! As I spent some time and quiet reflection, my toxic thoughts actually speak death to my body. I give them to the Lord and turn them around to believe what he says about me!

Renda W
1 year ago

My word for the year is BELONG. I belong to Him, I belong because He gives me value. I have many fears as I begin this, I filled up a whole page, but I also filled up a page of how God has lead me to this journey and will keep me on this journey not through my perfection (because there is none), but through HIS perfection. I give my fears to you, Lord, and know you will love me and guide me through each one of them, dispelling each one because YOU are greater than my fears.

Janet W
Friendships Badge
Forum Participation Badge
1 year ago

I am eager about this challenge. However, as I am also on a 21 day Daniel Fast which includes lots of beans etc for protein and other foods with carbs I am concerned about what to eat and how to plan my meals. Any suggestions? I have chosen level 3 detox. But even if I can’t follow the sugar detox completely I will focus on the other two challenges.

Ena G
Forum Participation Badge
Friendships Badge
1 year ago

I feel reassured this morning. God has reminded me: Do not fear for I am with you, do not be dismayed for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with My righteous right hand. Isa. 41:10. There is no greater power than the power of my Heavenly Father to help me!

Linda Alf
Forum Participation Badge
Friendships Badge
1 year ago

He was showing me a fear of failure (which I understand)… and a fear of succeeding — which I don’t understand right now. This is a faith walk. He’s going to hold my hand and walk me through this.

Donna C
1 year ago

planning my meals is my biggest oversight and challenge – Lord tell my heart what to buy – Lord tell my thoughts what to plan – renew my mind, restore my HOPE in this area of my life – for you make all things new. Amen. May my hope cometh from the Lord – I turn my food plan over to you

Kay

Are we starting Jan 7th?

Ena G
Forum Participation Badge
Friendships Badge
Reply to  Kay

Yes, Monday the 7th.

Kim Thompson
1 year ago

I am beginning to understand what true submission to God looks like and I am excited by what He has in store for me.

Ro G - Support Staff
Ro G - Support Staff
Reply to  Kim Thompson

Amen Kim! Excited for what the Lord is going to reveal to you as well:)

Cheryl Summers
Forum Participation Badge
Friendships Badge
1 year ago

Beginning the 40 day plan with capturing my negative thoughts. With God all things are possible.

Kim Thompson
1 year ago

Is there some place I should look for the meal planner? I am going shopping today and need to buy the supplies for the beginning of this program.

Jaana C
Forum Participation Badge
Friendships Badge
Reply to  Kim Thompson

I’m looking for the meal planner too Kim. Can’t seem to find anything.

Mimi P
Reply to  Jaana C

Has anybody found the meal planner yet? I need to grocery shopping tonight. Im also looking for the downloadable 200 page workbook. Anybody know where I can find these?

Ena G
Forum Participation Badge
Friendships Badge
Reply to  Kim Thompson

Kim, Have you found what you need in the lessons that preceded this one?

Ena G
Forum Participation Badge
Friendships Badge
Reply to  Kim Thompson

Are you getting all the emails from Cathy? They have included meal ideas and suggestions.