Mailing Address

M6E 2V3

Telephone

647-883-5436

cathy@cathymorenzie.com

or

support@cathymorenzie.com

For web/technical or account inquiries

Notify of
37 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
michele teke
Comments Badge
Course(s) Completed
2 years ago

i moved away from the screen that was talking about myfitnesspal and now i can’t find the info about connecting you to my fitnesspal account.

Janese Base
Forum Participation Badge
Friendships Badge
Course(s) Completed
2 years ago

I am not sure how/or where to respond to someone that would like to be my accountability partner? Help!!! 🙂
Janese Base

Sandhya Prabhakar
2 years ago

I can’t access the 21 day challenge. Any ideas why?

Angela L
Friendships Badge
Comments Badge
Course(s) Completed
2 years ago

I can’t seem to access the fitness workouts today under the Get Fit tab. Is there an issue, or is it just me today?

Jodi S
Friendships Badge
Forum Participation Badge
Course(s) Completed
2 years ago

The website is really slow. Is there a way to speed it up? It takes a long time to switch from one page to another within the site, which has caused me to give up and not complete the courses.

Katrina Rempson
Course(s) Completed
Comments Badge
2 years ago

I am currently taking the 21-day Challenge course. I am completed Day 1. I can’t seem to successfully post my goal and desired weight in 6 months.

Ro G - Support Staff
Ro G - Support Staff
2 years ago

Hi Katrina! Welcome to the challenge:) Have you tried updating your computer? Sometimes an update can be the solution to technical problems. If that doesn’t work, please contact support@cathymorenzie.com for further assistance.

Lauren R
2 years ago

Paid for the Black Friday deal, still being charged 39 dollar a month direct pay…Please correct and advise how to get refund.
Thanks..

Sheryl Peterson
Comments Badge
Course(s) Completed
Friendships Badge
2 years ago

Good morning! I am still having a problem signing in to the Saturday discussions! I put in my code I put in the pick number you name it and nobody answers or gets me into the discussion. I waited up to 10 minutes am I doing something wrong?

Janet W
Friendships Badge
Comments Badge
Forum Participation Badge
2 years ago

Hello,
I am currently a member and would like to upgrade to the Black Friday annual membership special. I currently pay through PayPal. Can I upgrade with the annual fee through PayPal? If so, what do I do?

Karen C
2 years ago

I enrolled yesterday, but did not receive an e-mailo today and wher do I find the video I am supposed to watch?