Mailing Address

M6E 2V3

Telephone

647-883-5436

cathy@cathymorenzie.com

or

support@cathymorenzie.com

For web/technical or account inquiries

Notify of
34 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
Verna Pearce
Friendships Badge
Comments Badge
Forum Participation Badge
Course(s) Completed
2 years ago

Hi guys! Just tried to post on Weight Loss Wednesday and keep getting a 404 error message- page not found. 😕

Jennifer S
2 years ago

I am having difficulty creating my profile. I tried to watch the video again that instructs you on how to create the profile but have not been able to find it.

Linda K
Comments Badge
Course(s) Completed
2 years ago

I have gotten to day 2 of Goal Setting in Breakthrough. The email sent to me is not in line with where i currently am in the program. Also- yesterday I was able to choose the Healthy Eating Mini course as suggested in Breakthrough. Now it says I’m currently enrolled but I can’t get back to it as it will not open. A bit frustrated today and could use your help.Thanks.

Karen Martin
3 years ago

I would like to change my user name – and can’t find this is profile edit

Jo Gambosi
Jo Gambosi
Reply to  Karen Martin

KAREN IN MY PROGRESS GO TO THE SETTINGS TAB. I BELIEVE YOU CAN CHANGE YOUR USER EMAIL AND PASSWORD THERE. IF THAT DOESNT WORK, LMK AND WE CAN MANUALLY CHANGE FOR YOU.

Tammie M
Course(s) Completed
Friendships Badge
3 years ago

Good afternoon all. I have successfully completed the 21 day challenge and have been eagerly awaiting this day April 9th to sign up for the next session only to find out that it says I have no access to this session this is really frustrating after over an hour of trying to register on your new site and follow your start up videos uploading pictures and trying to enter measurements; which is also not working for me. I know this is all new and I am trying to be patient. Could someone please assist me? Thank you in advance. God bless

Cathy
Admin
Reply to  Tammie M

So sorry Tammie, I will look into this. I will update you as soon them issues are resolved. Good news- the video should now be working. Thanks for your patience.

Fundiswa Y
3 years ago

I’m truly excited and praying that I can fully surrender and grow in this area. Lord knows I have tried and failed often enough, perhaps because I always seek to do this on my own strength and power. So I truly am hopeful and trusting for this, and the YouVersion Bible reading plan that God used to lead me here.

Fundiswa Y
3 years ago

I’m truly excited and praying that I can fully surrender and grow in this area. Lord knows I have tried and failed often enough, perhaps because I always seek to do this on my own strength and power. So I truly al excited for this, and the YouVersion Bible reading plan that God used to lead me here.

Carole
3 years ago

Greetings Cathy. I’m trying to sign up for the 21 day Challenge but the system isn’t allowing me to. Is it because I was a previous member?

Can someone help me with this?

Cathy
Admin
Reply to  Carole

Sorry you’re having trouble Carole. We will look into this.

Lynn M
Course(s) Completed
3 years ago

I’m trying to find where to continue and can’t find any info.

Cathy
Admin
Reply to  Lynn M

Sorry you’re having trouble Lynn, follow the links in your daily emails.

michelle curry
3 years ago

I can’t seem to log on I have created a password and reset it 3 times I would love access to your challenge program, I am not sure what is going on

Cathy
Admin
Reply to  michelle curry

Sorry you’re having trouble Michelle, we will look into it and get back to you.

1 2 3